State Electrical Permits and Inspections

Did you know that if you want to do your own wiring on your new or remodeled home, you are required to get a permit and then have your work inspected?

The State Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) has a website for more information. The State Electrical Inspector is Dave Weaver and can be reached at (303) 894-2365. is external)

If you would like to download the application for an electrical permit, click here.