Electric Water Heaters
Take a closer look. And see for yourself.
One thing you'll notice right away is the tough but lightweight outer shell. And you're right, that is a new, innovative shape for a water heater. Some things you simply can't see because they're inside, like the heating elements and the inner water tank that will never rust, corrode or leak. And other things won't become apparent until you've owned a Marathon for a while — like the fact that it is incredibly energy efficient.
In fact, Marathon water heaters are so well made, they come with a Lifetime No-Leak warranty. A small detail many other water heaters simply don't have.
So if you expect your water heater to last a long time, make sure it comes with exactly what you expect.
Available in 40, 50 and 85 gallon models to members and non-members alike. However, no shipping is available--local pick-up at our Hugo, Stratton and Cheyenne Wells offices only.
The Marathon electric water heater offers these advantages:
- Technologically advanced design is clearly differentiated from short lived steel water heaters.
- It's the most durable water heater made, with a warranty to match
- Envirofoam™ insulation is completely free of CFC and HCFC ozone depleting gases. Marathon leads the way in environmental friendly manufacturing, design and operation.
- Tank comes complete with a factory installed vacuum relief valve, ¾" brass tee and ¾" brass nipple for easy, professional installations.
- Replaceable brass drain valve
- All wiring run in conduit for easy control wiring
- Seamless blow molded polybutene tank with no anode rod required for a corrosion free life
- High temperature, commercial-grade diptubes for greater durability
- The filament wound fiberglass outer tank is designed to be more flexible and withstand more pressure than conventional tanks
- Our unique high temperature dip tube is offset from the concave bottom, creating a "whirlpool effect" which helps prevent sediment build-up
- Every tank includes 4' of pipe insulation for even greater savings.